ECRI organize an annual 2 weeks training course in the filed of Environmental Impact Assessment of Water Resources Projects for Nile Basin Professional during December, in the Nile Valley Auditorium in Delta Barrage
- Explain and assess the process, and underlying principles and concepts, of environmental impact assessment (EIA).
- Understanding how laws work.
- Explore the methods and techniques used in the stages of the EIA process.
- Evaluate the operation of EIA.
- Determine if the information and process culminating in EIA sufficient for a final decision to be made.
- Identify, as necessary, the deficiencies that must be addressed before the report can be submitted.